Choose Kindness Challenge
- Modeled after the month-long well-being challenge
- November—in celebration of World Kindness Day on November 13
- Create a calendar with daily acts of kindness. Participants could post their acts of kindness (with pics/video, if possible) on social media with the MCK graphic and/or #ChooseKindness, #ChooseKindnessChallenge, #MasonKindnessChallenge, etc, and we would choose a few to share in each publication of The George.
- Volunteer with Grace Covenant Church outreach team: Mobile Hope truck, making care packages, and writing encouragement cards (see attached schedule). Contact: Wanda Broom, email@example.com.
- Send Mason e-cards, encouragement notes, etc. to colleagues.
- Print and place MCK logo on Mason food pantry bags.
- Engage professors via the Stearns Center.
- Create MCK videos with students.
- Develop ideas for first year residential students to connect as some may feel isolated.