The Center for the Advancement of Well-Being, through the Mason Chooses Kindness initiative, believes that kindness is essential to uplift compassion and courage at our well-being university. During this challenging time, it’s vital to connect through our common humanity so we can thrive together. Please join us Wednesday February 3 from 12 noon to 1 p.m. for a “Connecting through Kindness” virtual panel discussion on how to embed kindness into your daily lives.
A distinguished panel of Mason faculty, staff, students, and alumni will share their experiences and expertise incorporating kindness into their lives day by day. Lewis Forrest, Associate Dean of University Life, will moderate the panel featuring these participants:
- Michael Smith - Internationalization Liaison, Mason INTO
- Esther Namubiru, Ph.D. - English Language Instructor, Mason INTO
- Mandy O'Neill, Ph.D. - Senior Scientist, Center for the Advancement of Well-Being/Associate Professor Management, School of Business
- Lisa Snyder- Associate Director, Leadership Education and Development
- Sorteria Shepperon - Mason Alumni
- Kathleen Dwyer - Student Leadership Consultant, The LEAD Office